Now is the perfect time to sign up with MySchoolBucks.com! MySchoolBucks.com offers more than just payment services for child's breakfast & lunch account; here are some of the benefits available through the website:
Benefits to parents:
- Set up automatic recurring payments
- Automatically add money to a student's account when the balance runs low
- Low balance email notifications
- Ability to view purchases for the past 90 days MyNutrition will be available to parents within the
- MySchoolBucks website
Detailed instructions on signing up for a mySchoolBucks.com account can be found below.
Quick Info for MySchoolBucks.com
Creating a New Parent Account
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com
- Click the "REGISTER FOR A FREE ACCOUNT" button.
- Select Rhode Island from the drop down box and click continue
- Select Johnston Public Schools from the drop down box and click continue
- Fill in all areas denoted with the red box; once all fields are completed, click continue
- Create a log in ID and password & create a security question and click register.
- Click the "finish" button to complete registration.
Adding Students to Your Account
- After creating your account, click "My Household" on the left side of the screen, click "look up your students."
- Enter student information; you will need your student's first & last name as well as their lunch ID.
- Click "find student."
- Confirm that the student name & grade that appear are correct and click "add student" or click "cancel" to search again.
- You may add more students to your household by clicking the "add another student" button and following the above instructions again, or if you are finished adding students, click "finish."
Once you have added students to your Household, their names and schools will appear by clicking the My Household link on the left-hand side of the page. This page will also display the current balance available for each student. From this page you can deposit money into a Student Account, view purchase history and add or remove students.
Making a Deposit
- Click "My Household" On the left hand side of the screen.
- Click "Make a Payment."
- Enter the amount that you'd like to deposit in each student account and click "Add to Basket."
- Review the deposit amounts to verify that they are correct and click "Check Out Now"; if you need to adjust any amount, click "Continue Shopping."
- Enter your payment information and click "Continue."
- If paying by credit card, enter the three or four digit verification code on the card and click "Continue."
- Review your order and click "Place Order."
- Click "Print Order" to print a receipt for your records
- Once you have printed your receipt, close the receipt window and click "Finish."
Payments are typically posted to your student's account shortly after the payment is made. In rare cases, however, it may take longer for the payment to reach the school due to unforeseen issues. If this occurs, please check to ensure that your payment was completed and allow one school day.
For detailed instructions including screen shots on how to create a MySchoolBucks.com account, adding students to your
account, and making payments through MySchoolBucks.com, click the link below:
MySchoolBucks.com Parent Guide
For Additional Info:
If you are experiencing issues with the MySchoolBucks.com website you can contact MySchoolBucks at 1-855-832-5226.
For additional info on the school lunch program, the MySchoolBucks.com online system, or questions about your child's lunch account, please contact Lucia Conti at [email protected] or 401-233-1900 ext 2400.
MY SCHOOL BUCKS-SUMMER BREAK
With summer just around the corner, here are some tips to stop the payments from June to September.
Don't Forget to Disable Meal Payments for Summer Break
To prevent parents from making meal payments when school is not in session this summer, please complete the steps below as soon as possible for district JOHNSTON PUBLIC SCHOOLS:
- Login to MySchoolBucks as an administrator
- Click District Setup
- From the Configuration menu, click Special Dates (Holiday, EOY)
- Click ADD (or click the EDIT icon for an existing End of Year Date Type)
- Under Date Type choose End of Year (if editing, this is selected automatically)
- In the Description field type "End of Year"
- Choose a Start Date and End Date for the period in which meal payments will be disabled
- In the Contact fields, enter contact information for administrators that should receive future notifications about these settings
- Enter a Banner Message that will appear once payments are disabled, or use the default message
- Click SUBMIT
Once you've completed these steps, parents at your school district with MySchoolBucks accounts will be automatically emailed when they can resume making payments for the new school year.
If you need further assistance, please download the step-by-step instructions or contact MSB Support at 800-803-6755.